Genesys Tech Labs hiring fresher graduates having excellent communication skills and comprehension ability, knowledge in at least one programming language for the role of Software Engineer Trainee.
Job Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B Tech/ MCA
- 10th, 12th or Diploma more than 65%
- Graduation minimum of 65%
- Excellent communication skills and comprehension ability.
- Hands-on knowledge in at least one programming language with knowledge of available libraries and framework and their usability.
- Ability to effectively convert design into coding
- Ability to efficiently perform debugging and Unit Testing on independent basis.
- ‘Own your code’ – Ability to develop detailed understanding of code’s impact on module/system.
- Know-how of tools like de-bugging tools, profilers, static/dynamic code analyzers, reverse-engineering tools, etc.
- Proficiency to follow an optimized approach towards coding.
- Readiness to take up challenging tasks with flexibility around language and technology.
- Passion and zeal to explore new technologies – IOT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Text/Image/Video Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of computer architecture at Hardware, Operating system and system tools level.
- Good grasp over technology practices and guidelines prevalent in industry and wider tech community.
- Awareness of development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and of Quality parameters therein.
- Promptness to come up with improvement suggestions for assigned tasks and modules.
- Prior experience with live-projects.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities like coding contests, open source contributions, white papers, project competitions, etc.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires..
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher