London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) job openings with reference to the position of Hiring Freshers for Trainee Content Analyst in Bangalore.
Job Position: Trainee Content Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduation
Job Location: Bangalore -India.
Essential day to day responsibilities
1) Process and maintain Organization data accurately and in a timely manner on OA database
2) Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per CEM Standards
3) Work effectively within teams, proactively identifying and resolving problems.
4) Communicate & liaise with internal and external data contributors/stake holders for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
5) Supports Integration projects, as assigned by the Team Leader
6) Proactively identify and resolve data problems
7) Train or support less experienced team members
1) Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
2) Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
3) Ability to work well under pressure, independently, as well as within a team environment.
4) Strong critical thinking, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
5) Experience consulting with internal/external clients to determine needs.
6) Proven analytic and problem solving skills, innovation and initiative
7) Attention to details.
8) Flexibility to work in any shift depending on business requirement
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.