Department of Posts, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Mumbai invites online applications for direct recruitment of Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff posts. The last date for receipt of applications is 26th May 2021.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
GDS Job Posts:
Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak.
Community wise Consolidation of Posts:
EWS – 146, OBC – 510, PWD-A – 12, PWD-B – 05, PWD-C – 23, PWD-DE – 02, SC – 294, ST – 45, UR – 903.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 Years as on 27th April 2021.
- The upper age relaxation – 05 Years in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST, 03 Years to those belonging to OBC. [Plus 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates]
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard (Matriculation) with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Marathi / Konkani).
- Basic Computer Training – This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Knowledge of Cycling – Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- ₹ 100/- for General (OC) / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-man Category Candidates.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female/ trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
- The fee for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using AP Post Online portal.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates should be apply online for Bihar Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 through India Post GDS Online Portal (appost.in/gdsonline) from 27th April 2021. The Candidates first fill online application, then upload documents and submit Post preferences. Preview and take print out for reference. The last date for submission of online application is 26/05/2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher