Medtronic world’s largest medical technology company hiring fresher graduates having excellent verbal and written communication skills, hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver, software design and development for the role of Software Engineer -I.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree
Experience: Fresher / 0-3 years
Industry: Medical Technology IT, & Support Engineering
Functional Area: IT-Programming, Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Design, Develop and test Software high integrity software for medical devices.
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Work under general direction of Senior member and in collaboration with team
- Deliver low to medium complex work under supervision of senior member
- Define and implement software requirements and designs and review software developed by other team members.
- Demonstrate ownership of software feature/module and drive development of the feature/module through SDLC.
- Maintain, improve and design new software tools.
- Required: Bachelors degree in Engineering in Computer Science from a premium institute
- 0- 1 years of Software industry experience.
- Strong Problem solving: Solves low to medium problems with minimal guidance
- Strong Communication skills
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in Software development
- 1+ years experience building enterprise application and testing and Knowledgeable in Test Driven Development methodologies.
- 1+ years of experience using Agile methodology
- Experience in working with TFS/Azure DevOps and CI environments.
Interested and eligible candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher