Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of Autosar Software Integration (Classic & Adaptive) for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
Job Designation : MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Experience : Freshers / 0-1 year
Skill Set :
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++
- Good Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet Protocols.
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
- Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
- Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
- Validate the functionality of AD Functions.
LOCATION : Bangalore