Merkle is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices.
The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
Job Designation : Associate Software Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s or Master Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Basic understanding of Databases/SQL/UNIX.
- Basic understanding of Python or Java Scripting or Node. JS.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Digital Messaging.
- Familiar with front-end web app development.
- Familiar with APIs (REST, Open APIs, CURL).
- Innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Good Communication skills verbal and written.
Job Description :
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation. Your job will be to scope, estimate & implement as per defined project scope and architecture. This involves studying the concept, strategy and vision for the project, including architectural schemes, features, functionality & building user scenarios, data models, information structure, workflows as well as working out technical specifications and test methods. You will also be creating implementation plans and estimates for new and existing clients.
- Write SQL queries and Understanding of ETL concepts and DW
- Onboarding & On the job training will be provided on respective technologies covering any one of the following:
- SQL and ETL Development and Operations
- Campaign Development, Campaign Execution and Digital Messaging
- Develop Audience and Deciisioning platforms
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success
- Take-up low to mid level tasks with less supervision
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts in a similar manner to a mixed audience
- Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status
- Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Express ideas clearly and concisely
Location : Across India