Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Qualifications: (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics
Job Role: Analog Design Engineer
Industry Type: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
Functional Area: Semiconductors
Employment Type: Intern
As a Design Engineer in the NVE Design Engineering Analog group at Micron Technology, Inc., you will use your specialized knowledge of Micron proprietary methods of designing and analyzing analog and mixed circuits used in the development of memory products.
- Designing, simulating, optimizing, and floor planning NAND circuits
- Evaluating design feasibility and analyze circuit functionalities
- Implementing analog and mixed signal circuit design to meet specifications
- Validating design performance and functionalities by running block and chip level simulations using standard industry simulators.
- Ensuring integration quality by validation of parasitic effects
- Following technical guidelines to ensure robust quality process
- Working closely with other functional teams to evaluate, analyze, and improve NAND power consumptions.
- Having the opportunity to support groups such as Product Engineering, Test, Probe, Process Integration, Assembly and Marketing to proactively design products to optimize all manufacturing functions and assure the best cost, quality, reliability, time-to-market, and customer satisfaction.
- A high level of self-motivation.
- Proficiency performing analog and mixed signal simulations using standard industry simulators.
- Knowledge of circuit verification and optimization, including layout planning, verification and parasitic extractions of the circuits.
- Familiarity with Cadence design, LVS/DRC tools (a plus).
- Good fundamentals in semiconductor and device physics.
- Strong circuit debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- BSEE/MSEE degree required. MSEE preferred.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.