Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place.
Job Role: Associate – Trainer
Industry Type: IT-Software, E-commerce
Functional Area: Product-Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Trainers are responsible for delivering new hire and continuing education classes to our front line employees, the Customer Service Executive (CSE). They assume the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Trainers demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Myntra values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
- Deliver/facilitate new hire training using the provided curriculum to newly hired customer service executives
- Create and maintain a conducive adult learning environment for all participants, new hire or continuing education
- Work on TNI, plan refreshers and track efficacy
- Survey and quality audits.
- Drive their implementation of new process changes
- Provide documented and face to face feedback
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates and assess trainability on communication skills
- Actively participate in Train The Trainer (T3) sessions as well as pilot sessions where applicable
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new centre launches
- Attend quality calibration sessions regularly
- Participate in New Hire process with operations and HR
- Partner with HR and OPS when initiating corrective action
- Group presentation skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours /shifts
- Flexible to travel to vendor locations when required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power point
- Training delivery/facilitation & coaching experience
- Customer Service Executive job knowledge
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.