Nielsen premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry looking for fresher graduates with good communication skills and analytical skills for the role of Trainee analyst at Bengaluru location.
Job Position: Trainee analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English).
- Eye for detail.
- Logical thought process.
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows.
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets.
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department.
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures .
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- Strong attention to detail.
You will be responsible to execute brand evaluation on videos sourced from various platforms including Television, Social Media and/or other OTT platforms for sports or non-sports’ based content. The working environment will be dynamic and exciting, as it deals with most of the major sporting events from across the world.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher