Nielsen Media is the global leader in measuring what people watch and listen to on TV, Digital and Audio in a changing media landscape. Data Science is essential to Nielsen’s mission. We offer a fast-paced environment for methodology and software development in a team of world-class computer scientists, statisticians, data scientists, and behavioral methodologists.
Job Designation : Data Analyst
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Proficient with the use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail.
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks,
- related to American television, cinema and sports.
Job Description :
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in our Local Programming and Syndication metadata curation. The Analyst is responsible for researching, scheduling, analyzing, and delivering data and reports on time via working with internal teams and clients while supporting projects of moderate complexity simultaneously.
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high-quality Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies.
- Execute data entry via databases.
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs.
- Work with clients to complete day-to-day BAU activities.
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems.
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service representatives.
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests.
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI and metrics.
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Location : Mumbai, India