PTC software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Job Designation : Cloud Service Operations Associate Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers / 0-1 years
Skill Set :
- Good communication skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills.
- Understanding of Cloud and Support stack.
- Command line Linux Skills.
- Java, DBMS, Apache webserver – basic understanding.
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now.
Job Description :
- Install and resolve install issues for PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software (COGNOS, Solid Works, etc.).
- Deploy and resolve issues for customer change packages (for example: Windchill Builds).
- Deploy CPS, MOR Updates and Temp Patches. Evaluate install and deployment procedures for required changes based on version changes of PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software.
- Configure PTC Application and its supporting to 3rd Party Software according to documented PTC Cloud Standards.
- Execute basic maintenance activities (for example: data purge, patching, security updates, etc.).
- Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks (following documented PTC Cloud standards)
LOCATION : Pune, Maharashtra, India