Reliance Jio looking for fresher graduates with excellent analytical and problem solving skills for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee .
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B Tech
Function/Business Area : Engineering & Technology
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network.
- Knowledge of network deployment.
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Business acumen.
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks.
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability.
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling globalroami at includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.
Interested candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher