RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
Join RSA as a Software Engineer 1 on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Job Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Strong object-oriented programming skills using C++.
- Well versed with Windows, data structures, algorithms, threads etc.
- Good understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Familiarity with networking protocols, including TCP/IP, TLS/SSL.
- Familiar with Software Configuration Management tools
- Experience with developer testing practices and understands the differences between unit, functional, and system tests,
- Should have relevant working experience in a CI/CD environment where build & test is automated.
- Believe in concepts of 100% automated testing, push-button deploys, centralized management and logging.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Experience working in an agile environment. Able to break broad Epics into predictable User Stories in a team setting.
- Possess an understanding of both network and systems security
- Domain knowledge of the information security industry is desirable.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Unix is added advantage.
- Good understanding of Windows Operating System. Knowledge on UNIX (or its flavors), macOS.
- Experience in building REST clients is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows and Unix security mechanisms will be a plus.
Job Description :
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As a part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation and quality aspects.
- Prepare, review and evaluate software/storage specifications for products and systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- Design, develop, integrate, test and deploy significant parts of the software platform and apps
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Focus on strong and secure coding practices
- Develop new product concepts and development, deliver product prototypes.
- Conduct new technology research, concept specification and design of individual software components.
- Participate in product and program collaboration.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India