Salesforce is hiring fresher graduates with strong understanding of CS fundamentals having Excellent communication and problem solving skills for the role of Software Engineer at Hyderabad, Bangalore locations.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ BTech graduating in 2021 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, orequivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Products and Technology
Employment Type: Fulltime
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/C++/Python.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPs Concept and Algorithms.
As software engineering graduate you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases. As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we deliver innovations 3 times a year with several features in each release.
You will design and develop features that reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission-critical applications and services every day to run their business, deliver high-quality software through automated testing, and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks. From day 1 you will learn, deliver releases to our customers and drive customer success for the largest enterprises in the world.
- Develop well-tuned products using the latest coding constructs that may be included as part of ournext software release.
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers.
Interested and eligible candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher