Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Designation : AMTS Software Engineer
Qualification : BE/ BTech
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Solid understanding of Software Development cycles and testing.
- Excellent Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others.
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation.
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
Want your line of code to have a significant and measurable positive impact on users, the company’s bottom line, and industry? Join Salesforce and define the future of cloud computing. We deliver a scalable, high performance cloud computing platform that delights our customers, and is used by millions of people around the world each day for their business. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build breakthrough features that our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud, Platform to IoT, Einstein Platform, Security and everything in between we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
Location : Hyderabad, Karnataka, India