Itelligence is hiring SAP HANA DBA for Bangalore location. Please find the details below and kindly apply if you are interested.
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises across the globe
- Implement innovative processes, methodologies to enhance our customer businesses
- Lead, inspire, establish trust and work together in support of a common goal
- Be agile and flexible; efficiently balance work and life
- Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics
- Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
- Have a vision to make technology awesome for businesses around the globe
- 0 -6 years of professional experience in the administration and architecture of databases, in particular SAP HANA or SAP ASE or ORACLE, MS SQL additional experience in maxDB or DB2 are a plus.
- You are experienced in a large-scale, 24×7 production environment.
- You have advanced knowledge in debugging and analyzing database problems.
- You own sound knowledge as Linux.
- You have a very good command of English, spoken and written.
- Weekend and on-call duty and a global distributed team are not a challenge for you? You have a very good command of English, spoken and written.
- Weekend and on-call duty and a global distributed team are not a challenge for you?
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Customer Top Management
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Need to be a team player
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Willingness to travel
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution
- Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for message processing, technical incident management, service- and change request management.
- You will be performing installation, patching and upgrade activities.
- You will be responsible for performance monitoring and backup and restore as well as recovery procedures.
- You will ensure high availability of the systems including disaster recovery setup.
- Working in international teams and driving global knowledge transfer and documentation.
- You will conduct knowledge transfer within the team and supervise juniors and trainees.
- Planning, setup and implementation of technical migration projects and improvement of product and processes, complete your job.
- You own a degree (e.g. business informatics, computer science) or IT training or are a career changer with IT affinity and experience.
- You have good analytical skills, technical affinity and a strong customer focused solution orientation are your hallmarks.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.