SAS leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence – and questions into answers. If you’re looking for a dynamic, fulfilling internship coupled with flexibility and world-class employee experience, you’ll find it here.
Job Designation : Technical Intern
Qualification : Engineering Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Fundamentals of technology including but not restricted to Linux.
- Good knowledge of Concepts of Cloud Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure/AWS/GCP),
- Familiar with Relational/no-sql databases.
- Working knowledge of one scripting and one programming language would be preferred.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal. We’re a global company, English is a key.
- Leadership abilities. Your past experiences demonstrate you’ll take initiative and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- You’re interested in technology.
- You’re a college student enrolled in an accredited program at the end of course. Or, you are a fresh graduate.
- Target majors include all the STEM faculties.
Job Description :
The Technical Intern has a very central role in the planning, design, installation, and optimization of SAS solutions to various customers. You will be the one that sets up, configures, and tweaks the software so that it runs as good as it can for the customer.
- Work with (and learn from) the best. As a SAS intern, you’ll get face time with our top executives!
- Free SAS programming training and certification.
- At SAS, flexible work is the norm. Want to work remotely? That’s cool. Prefer a hybrid mix of sweatpants and in-person collaboration? That’s great, too.
- We work hard, but we like to play hard, too. Enjoy hackathons, social events and other opportunities to connect + engage.
- Your well-being matters, and that’s why we support all dimensions of your well-being by offering programs that reduce stress and distractions to help you stay healthy and productive.
- Applications open: November 2023
- Interviews begin: November 2023 on a rolling basis.
- Internship: April – October 2024
Location : Pune, India