Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 10,000 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization, and business operations.
Shell looking for graduates with strong communication and interpersonal skills for the role of Graduate Engineer.
Job Designation : Graduate Engineer
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Skill Set :
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
Job Description :
Shell Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The Graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed. You can have a purpose-driven career at Shell. The work you’ll do every day will have a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world.
Location : Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai