Smiths Group hiring fresher graduates with good communication skills, good understanding of data structure/ algorithms along with good knowledge of C/C++ programming for Graduate Software Engineer Trainee position.
The Smiths Detection Graduate programme provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team. You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled software engineer.
Job Position: Graduate Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Good communication skills and time management skills.
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written).
- good understanding of C/C++ programming, data structure/ algorithms.
- Understanding of shell/Perl/Python scripting.
- good exposure of Unix/ LINUX.
- Creating and maintaining tools to validate, unit tests, integration tests and documentation for these components.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- design and implement modules in system space and perform code reviews and providing suggestions for fixes and improvements.
Interested candidates apply below before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher