Standard Chartered is a leading global bank offering wide range of services including credit cards, loans, accounts & deposits, NRI banking
Job Designation : Specialist – CRU
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Skill Set :
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
Job Description :
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution.
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education.
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate.
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns.
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy.
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls.
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards.
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Should be able to identify potential disputes
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time.
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments.
LOCATION : CHENNAI, TAMILNADU