Sun Life is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients.
Job Designation : Associate Salesforce Developer
Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA
Experience : Freshers / 0 – 3 years
Skill Set :
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce OOTB Configuration, customization (apex-based) and automation.
- Expertise on web service integration between Salesforce and external systems (REST/SOAP).
- Firm grasp of development methodologies, particularly agile development
- Sound knowledge of DevOps tools and process.
- Strong hands-on LWC (lightning web component) experience in Salesforce.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple stakeholders,
- Excellent problem solving skills to analyze options and arrive at the best solution
- Analytical skills to develop or leverage reporting tools to measure performance.
- Ability to manage and execute large scale change programs that are transformational both from a business and technical requirement expectation.
Your role is to build awesome digital experience that users love and will build out our internal systems ecosystem to support the same. You will be guided by your deep understanding of our internal processes as well as digital innovators, and your close relationships with other stakeholders.
- Should have implemented 1-3 Sales oriented applications in Salesforce Service cloud, lightning experience and community cloud.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience.
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes.
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India