Sutherland hiring graduates with strong verbal and written communication skills, having basic knowledge of Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain for Software Engineer – Implementation position.
Job Position: Software Engineer – Implementation
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Relevant years
Functional Area: IT-Software : Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Good time-management skills.
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback. Work towards common goal of “One Sutherland Team playing to win”.
Interested and eligible candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher