Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company, headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India which is part of Tata Group. The company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, luxury cars, sports cars, construction equipment
Job Designation : Senior Manager – M&A Treasury
Qualification : CFA/CA/MBA finance
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiar with Financial Modelling.
- •Knowledge of Bloomberg preferable
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
Experience Level : 0-3 yrs
Job Description :
- Assisting the senior team members in industry/target research, financial modelling, due diligence,
- Preparation of board decks, assisting in term sheet/definitive documents and end-to-end M&A transaction.
- Analysis and evaluation of potential transaction opportunities
- Financial analysis, Financial Modelling for M&A and fund raising, Valuation Analysis (DCF, Transaction Comps, Comparable Companies)
- Assist in due diligence, research, documentation of transactions
- Preparation of board presentations for approval of transactions
LOCATION : MAHARASHTRA