TCS Smart Hiring – Inviting BCA, BSc (Selected specialisations) and BVoc (CS / IT) candidates with YoP 2023 to apply.
- Registration End Date: 31st January 2023 (Tuesday)
- Test Date: 10th February 2023 (Friday)
About TCS Smart Hiring – Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates pursuing BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process YoP 2023
If you are already a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, click on ‘Apply for Drive’
If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as In-Centre. Choose your preferred test centre and then click on ‘Apply’. Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by our test partner TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
The test will be conducted physically in TCS iON Centres.
The duration of the assessment is 50 minutes, and the test comprises the following sections –
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Courses & Discipline: Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111