Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
Job Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA/MTech/PhD
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Skill Set :
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
- Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
- Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
LOCATION : Hyderabad