The Walt Disney Company‘s objective is to be one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. The company’s primary financial goals are to maximize earnings and cash flow, and to allocate capital toward growth initiatives that will drive long-term shareholder value.
The Financial Systems and Business Transformation Team enables and supports those activities by applying a broad set of skills and experience to streamlining/ automation/ centralization projects, business unit transitions, reporting, and internal process improvement efforts.
Job Position: Financial Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting,
Industry Type: Media and Entertainment
Functional Area: Business – Financial Team
Employment Type: Full Time
The Financial Systems Analyst is a key member of the DWSS Financial Systems and Business Transformation Team whose responsibilities include providing ongoing process improvement, reporting, and tool support for Disney’s Worldwide Shared Service Center. Lead technology-related project efforts to improve operational efficiency and enhance service to the Company’s Credit and Collections Team. Develop reporting that allows business groups to deliver value and efficiency in decision making. Perform system administration, testing, and configuration tasks for vendor-supported and internally developed tools that facilitate the Company’s credit and collections functions. Configure, monitor and trouble-shoot data extract, transform, and load (ETL) tasks for internally-developed tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration or similar career field OR equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or related field
- One year professional experience using continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. LEAN Six Sigma, TQM, PMP® or similar)
- One year financial experience with SAP or other ERP system
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within Excel (Pivot, Functions, Macro), Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience working on business intelligence/data warehousing and reporting systems projects (e.g. BW, Crystal Reports, MS SQL Report Builder or similar)
- Proficiency in data modeling/data mining
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Proven ability in making customers the key focus for decisions about business processes (i.e. Customer Focus)
- High level energy, self-direction and motivation
Interested candidates apply below
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher