Thermo Fisher Scientific is a provider of medical equipment, analytical instruments, reagents and consumables, software and services to tackle complex analytical challenges in research, diagnostics and clinical laboratories.
Job Designation : Automation Test Engineer Intern
Qualification : Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Sound knowledge in Java programming or any programming.
- Exposure to API testing automation.
- Hands on knowledge in mentioned automation tools
- Good knowledge in automation tool like TOSCA, Selenium, UFT.
- Expertise in software quality assurance.
- Sound knowledge in SQL Queries and Database testing
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
You should be proficient and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation, to customer acceptance, delivery, and support. You have the experience and passion to build outstanding software solutions. You are the type of person that encourages the challenge of working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and will be genuinely passionate about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem-solving skills on a continuous basis with an eye to ultimately improving the human condition.
- Willingness to understand the Product and contribute to the automation framework (Selenium).
- Responsible for understanding & automating the test cases which are developed by manual Quality engineers.
- Open to learning any new technology as per the project needs.
- Honor commitments
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India