Thomson Reuters Hiring Fresher for Software Engineer | C# .Net / C++ | Fresher Jobs
Thomson Reuters are currently seeking entry level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the Tax Compliance Technology organization. As a Software Engineer team member.
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments require a motivated professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required.
- Experience or extensive knowledge of C++/C# (preferred) or Java
- Microsoft programming technologies including .NET, Visual Studio and MFC.
- Managing code and changes in a team environment to include experience with source control utilities, such as Team Foundation Server.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience.
- Other experience a plus, to include: Tomcat, Apache, Linux, or IIS.
Interested candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.