TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency offers total credit protection all in one place from credit score, credit report and credit alert.
Job Designation : Dot Net Software Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Expertise of programming knowledge in Dot Net, including C++, Java, C# and Python.
- Good knowledge of automated testing and deployment.
- Good understanding of version control practices.
- You want to maintain high quality and good practices .
- You have experience of modern CI/CD practices and techniques.
- You have a curiosity for new technologies and techniques, and keep yourself up to date .
- You can communicate well, both with technical and non-technical staff.
Job Description :
As an Engineer you’ll use your knowledge and enthusiasm of modern engineering practices to help develop TransUnion UK products towards the defined roadmap. This includes writing services and components in C#, the maintenance of existing systems, and helping to improve the maintainability of our software through automation and DevOps techniques.
You will be part of a scrum team of around 7 people, made up of development and test engineers. You will be developing in an agile manner, working closely will all members of the delivery team and its stakeholders, using modern development practices to ensure quality throughout the process.
- Write well-structured, maintainable code
- Escalates blockers to the Senior Software Developer when necessary
- Undertakes iterative developments of the deployable solution
- Tests own output prior to independent testing
- Be involved in process improvement
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and internal teams to resolve reported issues as quickly as possible.
- Participate in quality assurance to ensure products are fit for purpose.
Location : Pune, India