Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers
blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking fornew talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
UBISOFT is seeking for Programmers having proficiency in C++. Good mathematical skills are prerequisites.
- Writing quality code for tools used in production pipeline
- Handling various requirements and implementing them in the tools or writing new tools from scratch that will impact the production
- Working in team, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and abroad.
- Respond to requests of new features or update the existing feature as the production cycle goes
- Ideating and bring new ideas to play Should be able to work under tight pressure
- Strong C++ and/or C# skills (Data structures and Design Patterns)
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Preferably B.E Comp, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Well organized and autonomous
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner
Added Advantage :-
- Knowledge of at least 1 Scripting Language.
- Knowledge of Test driven development.
- International game projects & IP’s.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
- Best work environment.
Interested and suitable candidates can apply below before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.