Veeva Systems leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry is looking for Software Engineer – Automation who will contribute to the day-to-day delivery of mission-critical Vault applications.
Job Designation : Software Engineer – Automation
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Skill Set :
- Strong knowledge of Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model).
- Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber).
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with a Saas company
- Experience working in a remote setup (Veeva is a remote first company)
Job Description :
This is a great opportunity to put your creativity and problem-solving skills to test. You would be working as part of a team that constantly strives to turn innovative ideas into reality using cutting-edge technology and a bouquet of programming languages.
- Collaborate and contribute to state of the art automation framework and cloud-based test infrastructure that can operate at scale with 24/7 availability
- Diagnose, debug and fix issues in cloud based automation environment
- Participate in code review and provide good coding practices
Do you want to be part of an engineering team that strives to build simple solutions to complex problems?, this is a great opportunity for you to learn/ contribute and advance your career to the next level.
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India