Coinbase Global, Inc., branded Coinbase, is an American publicly traded company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.
Coinbase looking for fresher graduates who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
Job Designation : Data Science Intern
Qualification : Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Exposure or interest in data engineering.
- Good knowledge of programming/modeling, preferably in Python.
- Familiarity with data analysis using SQL.
- Basic understanding of statistical concepts and a keen interest in furthering this knowledge (in A|B testing, causal inference, ML, etc.).
- Some experience or coursework related to data analysis, statistical modeling, or other related fields.
- An embodiment of our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Eagerness to delve into varying levels of data work to understand and improve foundational data structures.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Job Description :
As a part of the Strategy, Execution, & Analytics team, you’ll spend part of your time collaborating closely with business partners in product and engineering teams — to ensure we’re focused on the biggest opportunities and interpreting our data correctly. You’ll also work with the data engineering team to build analytics models and systems that help scale our insights more broadly, both throughout the company and directly in the product. We expect you to demonstrate clear communication, a strong desire to execute, and best-in-class craftsmanship.
- Collaborate with functional teams to support analyses and modeling that prioritizes opportunities and provides insights.
- Assist in designing and conducting experiments/analysis to measure impact and suggest potential product improvements.
- Support the team in measuring business performance and help refine core metrics.
- Contribute to data-driven storytelling, distilling complex analyses into clear, actionable insights.
- Participate in analytical deep dives alongside senior team members to understand and address complex business problems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data pipelines, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
Note: Internship period Jan – June
Location : Across India