Zebra Technologies is looking for fresher/experienced graduates with excellent written and verbal communication skills having knowledge of statistics modeling and algorithms for the role of Automation Test Engineer
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
Job Position: Automation Test Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering,
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Resolves problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
You are responsible for
- Understanding feature requirements/VoC and participate in refining user-stories for the scrum team
- Design test suite for the feature/solution & maintain traceability – functional & performance
- Maintaining optimal sustainable velocity for the scrum team by deploying automation first approach and continuous integration/deployment methodologies
- Executing test cases and reporting progress thru appropriate tools
- Working with test lead in defining test strategy and infrastructure needs for the solution
- Participating in debug analysis of issues/defects and in finding possible solutions
- Reporting overall test progress to test/program lead
Additional responsibilities will be
- Mentoring & guiding emerging test engineers to build stronger System & Solutions Test team.
- Influence product management to prioritize features during requirements and planning cycles.
Work with cross functional teams to participate and drive Escaped Defect Analysis(EDA) as required.
Does this role excite you? Then grab this opportunity if you are a super mind with
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech in CS or EC
- 0 to 1 year of experience with proven track record as test engineer
- Strong expertise in Android
- Hands-on experience in test automation using either python or java or robot framework
- Expertise in functional and performance testing of android devices
- Expertise in E2E solution and performance testing involving web, device & cloud functions
- Working knowledge on Selenium or Appium
- Expertise in GCP would be an added advantage
You can excel in this role if you have
- Excellent analytical & collaboration skills
- Great understanding of scrum
- Team-player attitude and a self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.