Zebra Technologies is looking for fresher/experienced graduates with excellent written and verbal communication skills having knowledge of statistics modeling and algorithms for the role of Web Developer .
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
Job Position: Web Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering,
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Resolves problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
What you do:
- Develops less sophisticated potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the corporation.
- Utilizes unit tests and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications and uses the latest analysis/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Should be customer-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions
- Provides timely resolution of problems or critical issue on behalf of customer.
- Performs system upgrades including planning and scheduling, coordination and deploying.
- Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance.
Sounds exiting? Then grab this opportunity if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent experience with 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to understand end user issues
- Technical hands-on experience in trouble shooting
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures
- Shown analytical skills with experience in performing in a fast-paced, high growth, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.