Zendesk is hiring! Zendesk builds software for better customer service. We enable millions of users around the world to interact more directly and openly with their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Professional Services team advises and guides our wide array of customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We help our customers implement, optimize and maintain our beautifully simple products. An Associate Services Consultant is an experience-maker for our customers – passionate about helping our customers build better experiences for their own customers through the use of our products.
Associate Services Consultants are responsible for supporting our customers with configuration work to help make their vision for their use of Zendesk products a reality, as well as offering best practice guidance as part of our standard professional services packages.
- Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product line
- Execute complex configuration work on behalf of customers implementing or optimizing Zendesk products with exceptional quality and attention to detail
- Guide and educate Zendesk customers to give them proactive assistance as they configure their Zendesk
- Provide business consultation for customers, capturing the business problem we are solving together and configuring their Zendesk based on their unique needs
- Respond to high-profile, high-impact customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Manage several projects and customers at one time
- Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and an outstanding ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with proven technical capability; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Love for teamwork and dedication to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Willing and able to travel domestically (and occasionally internationally) up to 20%
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher