Zensar Technologies recruiting 2019 and 2020 Pass out fresher graduates having Strong Verbal, written communication skills and Good knowledge of emerging technologies for the role of Project Trainee trough virtual off campus drive.
Job Role: Project Trainee
Qualification: BE/B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020, can only apply.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- High Quality Programming Skills.
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking skills.
- An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics SSC, HSC/Diploma and BE/BTech/MCA and an aggregate of 60% in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- No Live Backlogs at the time of appearing for the Online Assessment
Zensar’s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help its clients surpass challenges they face running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
- As we cater to Global Clients that may operate on 24 X 7 basis, associates may be required to work at Nonstandard hours.
- Flexible to work on any Skill, Technology, Domain, Job Profile as per Business requirements.
- Work Location – Work from anywhere (Pan India) or Zensar or Zensar’s client location as per Business requirements.
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher