ZF, which acquired WABCO Holdings Inc, the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles ZF will create a new level of capability to pioneer the next generation of solutions and services for original equipment manufacturers and fleets globally. WABCO, with almost 12,000 people in 40 locations worldwide, will now operate under the ZF brand as its new Commercial Vehicle Control Systems division.
Job Position: Automation Test Engineer
Job Type: IT and Software Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Good understanding and developing/executing test cases in an application development environment
- Good expertise on test automation with hands-on experience on any test automation framework like Appium
- Experience in writing unit testing codes
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Experience in bug tracking system (such as JIRA), and source control system (such as, Github)
- Proficiency in programming language:, C# or Java
- Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures
- Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment with experience on tools like Jenkins
- Defect reporting using any of the defect tracking tools.
- Exposure to testing application on cloud and testing of microservices will be added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Software manual and automation testing in a mobile based product development environment.
- Play role as a member in Agile team
- Develop and execute automation scripts
- Understanding of functional requirements and documents provided by the client.
- Estimation of tasks.
- Identifying test scenarios, development of test cases.
- Release based Functional and Regression testing based on test cases written.
- Defect reporting and follow up to close the defects
- Close interaction with the development team and timely closure of defects reported.
What will you gain working at ZF WABCO
- Innovative products and technologies
- Challenging and dynamic working environment
- Globally minded and multicultural workplace
- Variety of opportunities for personal professional growth
- International prospects for individual career development
- Team-Work world-wide Immerse yourself in a great working atmosphere in international teams
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher