Zscaler Hiring for the Associate Software Engineer, DevTest will report to the Director of Engineering who will be helping our Engineering team to build quality in products that secure applications and data.
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer, DevTest (6 months Internship + Full-Time Role)
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for white box and unit testing complex features which include implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios that help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Support production issues
- Passion and knack for identifying tests that break the code
- Comfort with Java or Python or C programming and a strong grasp of operating systems concepts
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of web test automation
- Understanding of PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs, threading, and performance testing
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher