Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT or Electronics with 0-1 years experience to join us as Product Technical Analyst.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in CS/IT/Electronics
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.