Zycus is looking for an Angular Developer, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behavior with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions..
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding design documents, requirements, and product objectives.
- Good analytical skills and innovative mind.
- Understand Source code management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience: Fresher
- ONLY 2020 PASSOUTS
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, JQuery, and AJAX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for development, and design.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.