Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Kerala Post Office has published recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) for fill up 1421 Vacancies in the Kerala Circle 2021. The Kerala Post Office GDS 2021 online registration will be open from 8th March to 7th April 2021.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak.
- 18 to 40 years as on 8th March 2021
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, +10 years for PWD (PH) Category Candidates.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Malayalam).
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. The requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
The selected candidates must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
- No Written Test and Interview.
- The selection completely based on 10th Standard Marks. No weightage will be given for 12th Marks / Degree or Post Graduate Marks or higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
₹ 100/- for General (UR) / OBC Category Male Candidates only. The fee should be made through any Head Post Office in Kerala State. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. There is no fee for all Female and SC and ST Candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates apply online will have to register himself in the AP Post Portal with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. The closing date for submission of online registration is 07/04/2021. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.
- Last date for Registration and Fee Payment: 8th March 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 7th April 2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.