Odisha Public Service Commission has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 and started inviting online applications to fulfil the 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have done B.Sc / Agricultural Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 24th May 2021.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
B.Sc / Agricultural Engineering
- Age should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
How to Apply:
- Visit the OPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 25th May 2021.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.