There are different career options which are trending in 2020 likewise they are purely based on new technologies that are relevant to be the best career options. They are Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science, Internet of things and last but not the least Cyber Security Expert. All these career options are basically symbolized are easily available to gain rich and practical experience throughout the working in the company. As these career options provide a wide variety of options to choose from they are also aligned with a set and defined path to choose the career from.
These are some of the trending marketing skills which are developed in accordance with the best career options. Now it is being with individuals who like to choose which career options according to their best suited interest. My Advice to the graduates that to choose the best career option that is according to your interest and aligned with a definite path. Rather taking a wrong decision that must prove to be fatal in later circumstances.
The programming and developer communities are emerging at a rate faster than ever before. Various new programming languages are coming up that are suited for different categories of developers (beginners, intermediate, and experts) as well as for different use cases (Web application, Mobile applications, game development, distributed system, etc).
To name a few of jobs that readily available in the market are:
- Software developer:A software developer is the person who is entitled to develop and initiate the process of developing an app on mobile app which can be initiated with the process of software development. Mobile app development, especially, is considered one of the best careers for 2020 and beyond. In fact, almost 1.2 million total job openings are projected to become available in the software development field between 2016 and 2026. The median yearly pay for application software developers in 2018 was $103,620.In this year’s IIT placement season, the highest salary package offered for the profile of a software engineer was a whopping Rs 44 lakh per annum by Uber
- Data Analyst: Organization of every type are now having to get the information of everytype to figure it out that what it means to the organization. They need professionals who can not only collect the data they need, but also spot patterns, identify past and current trends, and forecast future probabilities. The median salary for data analysts is $58,987. The average data scientist salary in India is as per research done by pay scale is near about 61,000 to 62,000 approximately depending on your skills and experience. The skills required for a data scientist are datamining, machine learning, data warehouse, Python, Java etc.
- Digital Content Specialist: Organizations in every sector require a content specialist which has to build a rich content that keeps getting more entrenched is the move toward more dynamic, digital, interactive, and on-demand media. That’s why digital content specialists—with all kinds of different job titles and abilities—are increasingly in high demand, especially with the growing popularity of remote work and freelance gigs. To prepare for this type of position, it’s smart to get training in areas like Internet marketing, writing, and multimedia and digital arts. The average salary for a entry level/ fresher Digital Marketing executive is about 3.5 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs per annum.
- Information Secruity Analyst: It plays a vital and major role in seeking up as a security analyst because in every sphere of life you have to secure your data from all the mal ware and security analyst and these people will prevent it from cyber attacks. From 2016 to 2026, about 104,000 jobs are expected to open up for information security analysts. In 2018, they earned median yearly pay of $98,350. The average salaryfor an IT Security Specialist is ₹ 8,02,579 per year in India. Salary estimates are based on 142 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by IT Security Specialist employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
- Computer System Analyst: Companies will need help choosing and implementing the best hardware and software, including (potentially) robots and artificially intelligent machines. From 2016 to 2026, computer systems analysts could benefit from 449,000 job openings. In 2018, the median salary in this field was $88,740. computer sciencewill probably continue to multiply as information technology grows more complex and intertwined with everything in our lives. The average salary for a senior Computer Specialist in India is ₹765000.
- Block Chain Developer: All the reasonable analyst must require reasonable form of knowledge in the form of heard of the digital Cryptocurrency called Bitcoin. But how much do you know about the underlying technology that makes it possible? Blockchain technology works as a distributed cryptographic ledger that can make economic and other types of transactions decentralized, faster, and more private. It’s all a bit hard to understand, but many experts believe that blockchain technology will eventually be just as world-changing as the Internet. That’s why professionals who understand how to develop practical services and products with blockchain technology will probably be in high demand well into the future. The salary of a Blockchain Developer in India ranges anywhere between Rs. 5,00,000-30,00,000 LPA. As is visible, the higher your experience and the more profound your skillset, the higher will be your yearly compensation.
- Augmented Reality Developer: As the times are changing every thing is coming as virtual reality that’s why they’re developing ways to superimpose digital images and information onto a person’s normal perception of the world using special glasses, bionic contact lenses, or other technologies. Augmented reality could eventually have a major impact on everyone’s personal and professional lives since it will probably touch every industry, event, and public space. So augmented reality developers are needed to intelligently design and plan the safe and effective use of this technology.
- Virtual Reality Designer: Virtual Reality Designer is the designer who doesn’t travel to any of the places but they don’t physically have to travel in order to travel to new places. A lot of VR users might even form deep relationships with other people’s virtual avatars while having adventures that they would never experience in the real world. As this technology matures, what’s real and what’s fantasy will start to blur together. Talented VR designers may become highly sought-after as VR developers race to fill a growing demand for more sophisticated, realistic, and imaginative virtual experiences.
- Apart from that you can also try to upgrade your skills which might prove to be good to you they are learning a new language. By Language I mean the programming language like:Python,Java,C/C++,Java Script,Go Programming Language,R Programming Language,Swift,PHP,C#.
Career options are likely to change and will change according to the demand and supply.But there is a streamline in that it will be taken over by machines where machines will perform the work of humans resulting in inadequate availability of workforce.Workforce is relatively more important because they are able to utilize material,money in proper form so that can actively use it to form a considerable use of these resources.
So in order to give your career a healthy start you can choose from the wide variety of options available in order to enhance your career in 2020.Best of Luck for the future endeavors. Be prepared and organised to reach the height for the nest career options available in the market
“ Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”