The best career advice is that choose a career which you love and most passionate about. Now there are few relevant questions which are being asked at frequent intervals on a regular basis they are:
- Tell me something about yourself: Now to answer this question apply this simple technique that is AIM what are you A for Academic qualifications, what are your I for Interest. And last but not the least in which thing you have the M for mastery in which subject or course.
- How you rate yourself on basis of this technology: That is where you can give rating to yourself and justify the project or the task completed.
- Then some recruiters might ask why you have chosen this as your career option.
- Some recruiters ask what you know about the company, so my advice is that you should do your homework particularly what are the products that the company is dealing. This question might or might not be asked from you that who is the CEO of the company. And sometimes you are bound to ask for the punch line or the tagline of the company.
- What are your interests or the hobbies which you would like to share?
And now I am giving you a five pointer strategy which might land up you in a good job and you should remember all throughout your career.
- Focus on professional success before looking for happiness in your career.
- Stop being loyal to your company.
- Treat you job hunt like a Career.
- Learn How to read people.
- Don’t be afraid to get fired.
Always be in search of great career advancement which might bring you great satisfaction in the long run.