· Profound knowledge of Ethical Hacking, Networking Security, and Cyber Security.
· All vulnerability assessment and penetration testing VAPT including Physical VAPT.
· OWASP top attacks with their detection and preventions techniques.
· Sound knowledge in Metasploit Framework and Social Engineering.
· Hands on experience of security appliance like Firewalls
· Network security with Snort, IDS, IPS, MOD SECURITY.
· Good parties to perform CTF over WIN, MAC, and Linux.
· System security and system Hardening, Operating system login bypass.
· To design, install, and administer virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V) products.
· Regular support of VMware and windows environment by resolving the escalated tickets for the internal and external customer.
· Identify and implement the rectified operational issues.
Master in Accounts Grade------C
Degree percentages -----67%
HSC Percentage---- 51%
Work & Experience
• Install and configure software and hardware • Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms • Troubleshoot issues and outages • Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements • Set up accounts and workstations • Desktop backup std • Maintain, repair and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software • To resolve issues with systems and programs • Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
• Perform daily entry of accounting and weekly perform checking and updating. • Mail the invoices to the regarding clients. • Maintaining the official files. • Prepare monthly reports.