Adobe Cloud Technology Group is building highly scalable and available Content Platform for Adobe SaaS offerings, running on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. We’re pushing the future of SaaS development by leveraging and building the latest tech and design thinking.
Our talented team of developers are building highly available, low latency, cloud scale foundation components such as Cache, Storage, Database (SQL and NoSQL), Queuing, Pub-Sub etc. to create one standard to develop, deploy, operate and govern Adobe SaaS solutions on multiple clouds catering to millions of requests every day.
Job Designation : Software Development Engineer
Qualification : BTech/MTech
Experience : Freshers / experienced
Skill Set :
- Strong programming experience in Python or C/C++ and Java Script.
- Demonstrable Experience in developing scalable Cloud based services on either/both AWS and Azure
- Demonstrable Experience in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale, complex software projects.
- Self-motivated, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Strong Programming and Problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team player
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Prior experience on popular Open Source software such as MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka will be a bonus.
Job Description :
- Design and Development of one or more above mentioned components in the platform.
- Be responsible for full lifecycle of the project from user story to design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Design highly available and scalable services.
- Design cloud vendor neutral solutions.
- Design low latency and high performance solutions.
- Secure and standards compliant development.
- Programming in Java, Ruby, golang, spring Framework.
- Validating latency, throughput and availability of your solutions.
Location : Bengaluru & Hyderabad