Analog Devices designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Job Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : BTech/MTech
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge in C programming is essential.
- Good academic knowledge in Signal processing algorithms and MATLAB simulations.
- Good embedded systems knowledge and RTOS concepts are preferred.
- Understanding of analog circuit fundamentals.
- Knowledge / Interest towards machine learning is preferred.
- Good communication skills and Problem-solving skills.
Job Description :
- Embedded firmware development/testing for drivers, framework, application code development, testing, and optimization.
- Design and development of drivers/middleware/framework/application components on embedded platforms.
- Developing applications on ADI-DSPs, ARM based ASSP and other processors/controllers that interfaces with ADI parts.
- In-Depth microcontroller programming including development of bootloader code and board bring up.
- Support firmware update testing and deployment. Debugging low level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DACs etc).
- Creation and review of documentation. Implementation of development processes as required. Review requirements and specifications.
- Work on connectivity areas like BT/WiFi to develop interfaces for newer devices.
At ADI you will work alongside the brightest minds to collaborate on solving complex problems that matter from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality and remote healthcare.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India