Disney+ Hotstar is India’s leading streaming platform that has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment – from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas.
Disney+ hotstar hiring fresher Software Development Engineer Test with good Knowledge of SQL and DB scripting, having excellent automation skills.
Job Designation : Software Development Engineer Test
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Excellent automation skills for Front end client applications like Mobile, TVs, Set Top Boxes or Living Room devices
- Good understanding of the REST APIs, request-response structures, error and status codes
- Good Knowledge of SQL and DB scripting
- Should have worked more on developing backend tools or frameworks to test Rest APIs, microservices, data migration, failover scenarios, blue green or canary deployment procedures
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD principlesStrong understanding of Shift Left principles
- Ability to build distributed system for performance and scale testing
- Experience in working or testing within a distributed heterogeneous microservices architecture
- Hands on with caches, such as Aeropsike, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OOPS, design, code reviews etc.
- Hands on with linux commands and shell scripts
- Good knowledge on building and publishing POCs
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit, with the desire to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
Job Description :
- You will build highly scalable test frameworks, systems, and infrastructure that can scale to thousands of tests per day
- You will contribute to making tests automation results supremely reliable and trustable to the extent of enabling hands-free releases
- You will contribute in an individual capacity to deliver innovative solutions to complex test automation challenges
- You will work closely with Product, UX, and Development teams to execute and deliver with high quality on the vision, and roadmap to develop discovery experiences across Mobile, Web, and Living Room devices. These experiences have to be highly performant, personalized, engaging and relevant to potentially 300+ million users
- You will collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the Quality team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives
- You will guide your peers in developing Quality Engineering roadmaps and test systems to drive product quality, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support the Quality goals
- You will be part of the CEX Org QE team, where the CEX Discovery team of 50+ engineers across Home and Details UX, Personalization, and Search, enabling customers in multiple countries to discover content across the thousands of titles available in various genres and languages
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India