All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur invites applications from eligible teaching professionals for recruitment of Group A Faculty Positions in various departments on a direct recruitment/deputation basis. The closing date for receipt of the application is 17th May 2021.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021
Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Anatomy, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, E.N.T, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Medical Oncology/ Haematology, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric Surgery, Pathology, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiotherapy, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, Trauma & Emergency and Urology.
Upper Age Limit:
- Professor / Additional Professor: Not exceeding 58 years
- Associate Professor / Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 years
Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 14A (Basic ₹ 1,68,900) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Additional Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A2+(Basic ₹ 1,48,200) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Associate Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A1+(Basic ₹ 1,38,300) and all usual allowance
Assistant Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 12 (Basic ₹ 1,01,500) and all usual allowance
For Medical Candidates:
(1) A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.).
(2) A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/ subject.
For Non-Medical Candidates:
(1) Master’s degree in concerned speciality.
(2) A doctorate degree from a recognized university.
- Professor: 12 years teaching and/or research experience.
- Additional Professor: 08 years teaching and/or research experience.
- Associate Professor: 04 years teaching and/or research experience.
- Assistant Professor: 01-year teaching and/or research experience.
- ₹ 3000/- for General (UR) / OBC / EWS Candidates.
- ₹ 200/- for candidates who applied on a Contract Basis.
- ₹ 200/- for SC / ST / Women’s / PwBD candidates.
- The candidate pays prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via the payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible aspiring applicants apply online only @ www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The last date for online submission of the application is 17/05/2021 up to 5:00 PM.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.