Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Audit Officer. BPSC has about 138 vacant positions to fulfil in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having a Degree. MBA qualifications. Those candidates who are interested can check out Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. Employment notification released on 7th April 2021, aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date 15th May 2021.
BPSC Assistant Audit Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post
Assistant Audit Officer
Degree / CA /ICWAI / MBA
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as of 01/08/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 – 140000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Way of BPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of BPSC.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online ->Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 15th May 2021
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/way2fresher
Freshers who are confused about choosing career path. click HERE for some tips to choose the right career.
Are you struggling to prepare an impressive resume, please click HERE to know few important tips.